Framehouse - Roof
The optional roof panels consist of multiple parts:
- Polycarbonate hollow core slabs
- Galvanized ridge pieces
- Aluminium profiles with rubber seals
- The polycarbonate slabs are transparent and have 70% light transmission.
- They are shockproof and UV-resistant.
This construction is the base of any Framehouse. Optional features are one or multiple wooden platforms to use as a floor or terrace and transparent roof panels made of transparent polycarbonate.
Depending on how you will use the platform, you’ll receive different connection parts. Please use the order notes at checkout to let us know how you would like to use the platform, for example: platform as floor, platform as terrace or 2 platforms: 1 as floor and 1 as terrace.
- Designed by Floris Schoonderbeek
- For complete product specifications, download this PDF guide.
- Download FAQs here.
Carefully selected and imported from the Dutch brand Weltevree - collaborators of innovative designs from established and emerging talents.